- The Municipal Administrator’s shall take charge of the Office of the Administration and shall:
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the Mayor as the case maybe, implement the same particularly those which have to do with the management and administration related programs and projects which the Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian is empowered provide;
- Assist in the coordination of the work of all officials of the Local Government Unit, under the supervision, direction and control of the mayor and for this purpose, he may convince the Chief of offices and other officials of the local government unit.
- Establish and maintain in a sound personnel programs for the local government unit designed to promote career development and uphold the merit of principle in the local government service.
- Conduct a continuing organizational development of the local government unit and view of instituting effective administration reforms.
- Be in frontline of the delivery of the administrative support services, particularly those related to the situation during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disaster and calamities.
- Recommend to the Sanggunian and advise the Mayor, as the case may be, on all other matters relative to the management and administration of Local Government Unit
- Exercise the other powers and perform such other duties and function as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
We shall enhance administration and management to develop public confidence and to attain sustainable development, progress and prosperity consistent to the principle of good governance.
To develop a less bureaucratic government machinery and ensure economic progress and political dynamism. To establish a sound and effective operations in the organization.